Of Course these were some very strong words imprinted in our brains by the One the Only: Carrie Bradshaw!


Sunday 10 April 2011

"I Swore I Wouldn't Shop"

It's all about the "Details" this Spring/Summer '11
My Purchase from: Luv It Boutique $140
Luv It Boutique Location: Suite 104, 561 Johnson St, Victoria



I Swore I wasn’t going to Shop, I Swore I wasn’t going to Shop…Is what I can write, over and over on the Chalk Board now! I, failed I went Shopping!

For all those times I was so good and walked away and figured I was saving…I guess I was I was saving for a purchase like this one…Where the guilt gets you if you don’t buy it and the guilt gets you if you do… So you walk away you Mull it over you Pro’s and Con’s it and then you Rob a Bank and say  "F it” I’m buying it…I’M BUYING IT!

I do really well at rationalizing those situations as I have come across them many times when I’m faced with a purchase over $200…And my Rationalization is “all those times I was good and walked away…this is the time it comes back to bite me in the ass” 

BCBGMAXAZRIA= My New Wardrobe!!!

I have stayed away long enough and now I'm in Trouble...Deep!



Business @ The Front
Party @The Back (It's all about the" Details")
$360 Later...I will agree it was worth every penny!





And Of Course I had to finish the day off with a stop @ Sephora
Left-Right
Left:Gorgeous Peach Glossy Lipstick Pencil $16
Right:Lip Attitude Star Glossy/Sparkly Lipstick $16

Enjoy Shopping!!

Like Carrie Bradshaw said: I Like My Money Where I Can See It...Hanging In My Closet!!!




2 comments:

  1. I totally saw some chica wearing this exact blazer at the Rag and Bone event at Holt Renfrew last night. I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Exactly What I Like To Hear :)) Thanks Wendy.

    ReplyDelete