Of Course these were some very strong words imprinted in our brains by the One the Only: Carrie Bradshaw!


Friday 8 April 2011

"SUMO"



My Gold French Bulldog Necklace, I'm In Love With.




Wow, well what a day I had yesterday let me share it with you,

 I was up bright and early as I had some business I had to do with a company I'm working with up island so around noon we had finished up and I headed home to throw some loads of laundry on and wash my car since the sun had come out, finally! 


 Around 4:30pm I had an appointment to pick up my iPhone that was being repaired as I had dropped it and busted my LCD screen :( luckily there is a company in town that can fix these things for a fraction of what it would cost to replace the whole phone. (iRepair.ca

-www.irepair.ca
-2030 Douglas Street 
-(250)590-1911

On my way back home I decided to stop in and pick up some beer to have on hand at home my flavor of choice has been Granville Island Winter Ale :) so good! But of course it's Spring now and Winter Ale is off the shelves till next year :(( So my next go too, was a beer I had really taken a liking to when I was in Hong Kong it's called Tsing Tao... I'm more of a "Red Wine" person  myself but I like to enjoy a "Cold One" once in a while as well... So back to my house I go with my new phone and Tsing Tao in tow.

 As I turn the corner on the last leg towards my house I almost hit this "Dog" yes, My Dog! I fly up my drive way in full on outter body panic press my park button, and reach for my center console to pull up on my E- Brake... Right, wrong car I was driving so no center E- Brake as I only have one focus at this point I run full sprint and thank god for my "Tory Birch Ballet Flats" and the weather for allowing me to wear Spring shoe wear to get my sprint on... Of course I'm the radical neighbour running screaming SUMO, SUMO my dogs name, he is a Black/Brindle French Bulldog(my menace baby ).  I turn the corner and see him all in his glory  sniffing this other dogs butt, as the dogs owner is trying to wrangle her dog as her dog was not having it at all, and wanting to kill Sumo (I don't  blame it), I swoop in say Sorry and of course I drop the "F Bomb" as I'm relived he's not dead and I'm not scrapping him up off the road... So I turn around with Sumo in my arms to see my Nice, New ,Polished SUV rolling and picking up speed out of my 200ft driveway into the street... With my BF trying to open the door while my other dog Bruno a pug is chasing him... My SUV jumps the curb on the other side of the street and all I can do is watch and think... there is my car about to roll into my neighbors house!!!.  At this point my BF was able to make his way into the car and slam on the break. (PHEW!!!)

I live in a very active part of town and there's always people walking dogs, walking babies,jogging,cycling needless to say there is a lot of traffic...and for some reason everything just stopped!.  And Thank God for that, cause it could have been a lot more devastating then just a dead dog.

The thing that baffles me the most is how the vehicle even managed to make it down and out the driveway straight. This driveway is completely narrow with a cement wall on one side and my house on the other...

Amen for the Tsing Tao! As my anxiety had the best of me at this point and I was going to  enjoy 1 or 2 of those!

TSING TAO, YUM!

A Spring must have for sure is a pair of "Ballet Flats"  any one's will do of course but my shoe of choice at the moment is "Tory Burch"


Pure Perfection!





Where to purchase a pair of these mine came from, Holt Renfrew in Vancouver.
-www.toryburch.com
-net-a-porter.com
And my Girlfriend Amanda Cole, swears by eBay...But make sure you use paypal and the feed back on the sellers products are 100% so you don't get sold fakes!!!


Enjoy Shopping! 


Oh Right...I couldn't forget a picture of my two "Furry Menaces" to which if Sumo hadn't run away I wouldn't of had a blog to write.


My Pug "Bruno" & My Frenchie "Sumo"



 Sumo by the way really enjoy's eating "CHANEL" yes I lost a pair of Sunglasses and Vintage Earrings to this cute little guys chompers as a pup!




"I Swear On CHANEL"



No comments:

Post a Comment